StopDrugs Houston Texas - Report Illegal Drug Activity Anonymously
Call For Help - Who should you call?
Non-Emergency Contacts

If this is an Emergency - Dial 911

Houston Police Department (HPD)
Non-Emergency Calls: (713) 884-3131
Other HPD Numbers
  - To File a Police Report Online

Harris County Sheriff's Office (HCSO)
Non-Emergency Calls: (713) 221-6000
Other HCSO Numbers
- To File a Police Report Online


Federal Bureau of Investigation - Houston (FBI)
24 Hour Non-Emergency Line  (713) 693-5000

Drug Enforcement Administration - Houston (DEA)
24 Hour Non-Emergency Tip Line  (713) 693-3000